Thursday, December 18, 2008

Recycle pictures from magazines into cards



Working on some cards after flipping through some of my old Victoria Magazines and couldn't resist trying a few frames cut with Fiskars and Cuttlebug die cuts. Added a little glitz on the inside oval.

I hope the instructions added to the one picture will inspire you too.

This would work great for an actual photo - make your own "frame" card for a birth announcement, graduation etc. This would look great in pastels for a baby shower card.

Tips on how I assembled this on the following sheet. Click to enlarge so it can be read.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site!! I really like this recycling idea!! Hope you have a great holiday and aren't too cold ... London Ontario is minus 13ish tonight...

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!