Monday, April 13, 2009

7 Gypsy box top collage


I needed another box for some of my pendant materials. So I quickly covered the top of this 7 Gypsy box. After it was done I came up with a list for myself of things to keep in mind when doing my next one:
  • Stay with a color scheme.
  • Have one very beautiful or interesting focal point.
  • Use sheet music to unify it all or use fluid acrylics by Golden.
  • Add just a little bling, on this one I did a dotted line around oval of flowers.
  • Add some text.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    Oh, I love your box, it is beautiful! You are so creative! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I have been meaning to visit you, but my computer has been giving me so much trouble lately. Thanks to my sweet husband it is working just great now!
    xoxo
    Carol Anne

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!