Monday, May 11, 2009

Sandra decorative tray

For the background took a vintage doily and placed it on top of decorative tissue then scanned it into my pc. Took it to a printer and had it printed in a large format. Tray size is 18 x 11 inches and 1 1/2 inches deep. Once glued down added various embellishments.


The rose petite point necklace was very old now it is sealed under the layer of glass on this tray. Added beads all the way around top of glass to cover my glue. Did a gold crackle on inside and outside of tray. Couldn't resist this fortune cookie. Fern fronds from my garden.



I still have the doily hoping to do something else with it.

2 comments:

  1. Your tray turned out so beautiful. I love what you did with the doily. The necklace is so pretty and I love the crackle. Have a great day.
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who will be the lucky person to be severed with this sweet tray. I cannot have enough trays around the house. They are almost better then baskets for catch-alls and creative projects. ...Julie

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!