Monday, July 6, 2009

My first coil bound quotation book




Collaged page with oval lace bird.
Collaged page. The previous page has a opening that reveals the angled bird design only.

For years I have collected quotes. They were in files in my creative file cabinet and on my computer. I wanted to be creative with them so I started with a full sheet of collage. Strategically placing birds etc for openings to reveal on the following page. See my other blog Rustic Pixel Backgrounds for the original sheet before I cut it up in 6 x 6 inches then further embellished each page and added a quote on most of them. I have used a separate qoute for each, not duplicating any. One day I'm sure I will treasure these even more when my creating days are history. I made 6 books so far.
For this book of quotations I used a theme of leaves and birds. Hope you enjoyed these. I will post the rest of the book another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!