Monday, August 10, 2009

More pages from my Quotation Book

Printed this quote above on soft green vellum. Did 2 sides in glitter rickrack.
Hand painted this page (actually was cleaning off my brushes) and used as a background. Made a vellum envelope for this piece which I ripped from a old Victoria magazine. Swirl design paper on right hand side is recycled from Home Companion magazine. I use a lot of the papers in my work as they contained advertisements so I won't miss that part.

Found this tree in a book. " It takes a long time to grow an old friend" quote printed on vellum. Used the scallop cut on 2 opposite sides of paper.

Printed quote on vellum then scrunched it up. Applied Distress Ink then ripped edges. The opening is a window for previous page.

This was done with stamps as background then collaged misc papers. Did up a mini card with quote that has an embossed front.

1 comment:

  1. The use of vellum is so lovely ... I love the one with the tree. Beautiful creations.
    Hugs
    Roslind

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!