Sunday, November 8, 2009

Time themed workcentre solution.

About a year ago I needed to reposition my computer work center to accommodate my wireless network connection to my husbands pc upstairs. This meant having to put the back of the work centre facing out into the room. That would be okay except the back top portion was unfinished unlike the bottom that was nicely finished. I couldn't bear to have this ugly part showing so I set out to "make lemonade from a lemon". I designed these panels and glued on the clocks which I had ripped from the ads of various magazines. Added quotes about time using Photoshop then did some stencil texturizing before attaching to back of work center using Velcro. This was so I could take it off and redo if my decorating scheme ever changed. Sorry for the messy area in my work area - I really do know where everything is! Thanks for reading.



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely - what a great idea and I love the 'time' theme.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION!