1 day ago
Monday, July 26, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Do you remember those old plastic curtains - a long time ago stuff. Well I received this piece from an elderly relative destined for the trash. I love the ornate bench. I scanned it in and played with it using Photoshop by adding my background. See my Rustic Pixel Backgrounds blog for the background. Oh what fun with this old stuff!
Monday, July 12, 2010
- Last week I promised to show the picture of the box tops that I decorated to place the grad scrapbooks in. I used Glimmer Mists and a few butterfly etc glimmer screens. On the acetate window I lightly added some alcohol inks then glitter on a glue stamp of the butterfly.
Monday, July 5, 2010
- This is the cover of Jacinda's book. The heart was cut from acetate with a image from Stampington placed on back.
3. Hand stitched around the above page before inserting it. I felt like I was in a coloring book when I did the initial "J" with some H20's. Used sheet music from a early 1900 Etude magazine.
4. & 5. Hand stitched around each oval for grad photo to be inserted.
6. Background stamp with acetate heart and alcohol inks for Letter "J".
7. On the page below I used a coffee filter that I ran through my cuttlebug to make a pocket to add a few loose embellishments.
8. On the final page I added a little mini card with a quote and a personal touch.
Each book was about one inch thick. Made lots of pages to add photos of their Grad and ruled sheets to do journalling on. Next week I will show you the gift boxes I made to put them in! Thanks for reading!